In episode #115, our guest is Betty Kovacs. She has a Ph.D. in comparative literature, and the theory of symbolic, mythic language. She’s also the author of Merchants of Light: The Consciousness That Is Changing The World, as well as The Miracle Of Death: There Is Nothing But Life. Today we will discuss the agenda of the church, the true intent of Jesus, and the God outside of us. What we observed.
- The Nag Hammadi texts describe a Jesus that did not want us to follow him, but to become him
- The monks at Nag Hammadi were visited by representatives from the church and were told to destroy these manuscripts
- According to these texts, we have the mental capacity to connect with the divine from within
- The gospels do not show the true intent of Jesus, which was to remind us of who we are
- We all have the ability to achieve Christ Consciousness or Cosmic Consciousness
- The church would never allow anyone openly to experience the vastness of who we are
- Gnostics and Mystics were threatened with ex-communication or death
- Gnosis is when you experience that truth within you, that’s it. You don’t have to have validation from outside
- The afterlife communication with her son Pisti, and how his consciousness is very much alive
- When we go outside ourselves, we don’t have that power within, so we want to control others
- The true stories always are for our evolution to help us grow and develop.
- The Merchants of Light are higher-frequency beings
For more info: www.kamlak.com