#36 The Dream Detective With Mimi Pettibone
In episode #36, we talk with Mimi Pettibone also known as the Dream Detective, she helps people listen to the messages of their dreams and intuition, as a way of providing inner guidance. What you will learn:
- Her podcast, The Dream Detective features people describing their dreams as well as what they learned from it.
- Mimi was a dream and Tarot consultant for TV/ Film and Theatre productions
- Dreams can connect us to The infinite field of intelligence , which could also be interpreted as the quantum field,s the collective consciousness, God, love or your own higher power
- that “Twilight state” between sleep and dreams where we’re sort of half awake and half asleep, is where a lot of psychic information comes in
- How Thomas Edison and Albert Einstein used a technique to get into the “Twilight State”
- Dreams occur in the alpha and theta brainwave states, which is actually the closest to being awake.
- Dream incubation tends to work better when you ask open-ended questions before falling asleep
- Past life memories can sometimes be accessed through our dreams
- How after death visitation dreams have been studied and have certain markers that set them apart from other types of dreams
- Dreams don’t seem to have any logic to them because when we are in the REM dream state, our conscious mind is typically offline.
- Working with the symbols and metaphors of the dream is essentially working with the subconscious in its own language
- Dreamwork can possibly help clear issues when traditional therapy does not work
For more info: www.thedreamdetective.com