In episode #58, our guest is Robert Ginsberg, the founder of Forever Family Foundation, author of The Medium Explosion, host of the Signs of Life radio show, and he is also featured in the Netflix Docuseries Surviving Death. We will be talking about mediumship and other evidence of life after death. What you will learn:
- How a premonition prior to the night before a car accident led him on the path he is on today
- How the Forever Family Foundation tests and certified mediums
- Only 10-15% of the mediums get certified
- It’s hard to argue that a medium can read your mind if they offer information you were not aware of
- How experiences with mediums can provide evidence of survival of consciousness
- How evidential mediumship can have a transformative effect on someone’s grief
- Trance mediums often do not remember any part of the conversation during a reading
- Deathbed visions may offer as much evidence of the afterlife as near-death experiences
- You should not divulge information to a medium when scheduling a reading
- A standard for a good reading is when you’re convinced that there’s no way that the information could have leaked through explainable sources
- It’s a good practice to insist on a recording of the reading so you can define the medium’s information as a hit, miss, or maybe.
- Why negative information rarely comes through during a reading
- If you pass into spirit, the most important thing you will want to get is evidence you still survive.