In episode #76, our guest is Bob Snow, he is a retired homicide detective who has written several books on police work, as well as Looking for Carroll Beckwith, Portrait of a Past Life Skeptic, which documents his past lives he discovered during a past life regression. Today, we will be talking about his story. What you will learn:
- How Bob was extremely skeptical of beliefs in past lives and reincarnation
- How he reluctantly agreed to a past life regression appointment to prove the idea of past lives was ‘goofy”
- What a transcript of a past life regression sounds like
- How he was able to experience a past life
- How a past life regression reminded him of an LSD trip
- When under hypnosis, you do not lose control
- How the therapist guides him through several past lives including each time he dies.
- How he knew what the person was thinking and feeling in each past life that was recalled
- How information he was looking for about Beckwith would often “suddenly be dumped in his lap”
- How he recognized his stepdaughter in one of his past lives.
- How he was unable to recognize anything from the regression as his own memories
- 26 facts of the life of Carrol Beckwith discovered during the regression were confirmed by reading Beckwith’s diary, two more were confirmed by Bob’s readers
- In many cases, memories discovered during past life regression can not be researched without facts such as time, place, and names
- How he had panic attacks when visiting Beckwith’s grave
For more info: Robert L Snow Amazon Author Page