#87 What Near -Death Experiences Can Teach Us with Barbara Bartolome
In episode #87 our guest is Barbara Bartolome; she is a double NDE survivor and Founder and Director of the International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS) group in Santa Barbara, CA. She has been on the NBC Today show, and in multiple documentaries, podcasts, and radio shows. Today, we’ll be talking about how her NDEs contributed to her life and what we can learn from these events.
- Her NDE in 1987 was during a medical test prior to surgery.
- She was able to view her body from overhead and watched the doctors try to revive her.
- She was aware that she had died but felt completely calm, without worry as she looked down at her body and watched her own flatline.
- She felt a presence that “felt like God next to her” and began to say how she needed to go back to her children while watching the medical team try to resuscitate her below.
- Most people who are near-death experiencers don’t talk about it right away.
- Near-Death Experiencers often report an increased level of intuitive/ psychic abilities
- How Barbara learned to hide her intuitive “gifts”
- What you think may be your intuition may be assistance from the other side.
- Why it’s important for the medical profession to accept and understand that NDEs are real
- During her NDE, she felt like she needed to go back, not only for my children, but also for completing her purpose