In episode #98 our guest is Betty Kovacs, she has a PhD from the University of California, Irvine, in Comparative Literature and Theory of Symbolic-Mythic Language and is also is author of the Merchants of Light: The Consciousness That Is Changing the World; and The Miracle of Death: There Is Nothing But Life. Today we will discuss the blueprint for our conscious evolution, and why the church denied much of the hidden tradition that Jesus taught. What will be discussed:
- We are all immortal, our consciousness does not die
- Why the church did not want anyone to have direct experiences
- What the Dead Sea Scrolls reveal about the shamanic mystic tradition
- How the teachings of Jesus about Christ Consciousness are a continuation of the shaman-mystic tradition
- Why the church denied much of the hidden tradition that Jesus taught
- At its core Shamanism is not about worship; it’s about knowing that we have the ability to move from this dimension into the other dimension of consciousness.
- the Nag Hammadi texts show us that Jesus wanted to give us the blueprint for our awakening; the church inverted that into a God outside of us